It got me to thinking, what inspires me, what do I enjoy doing to keep my inspiration alive?
- Spending time with the children I am blessed to have in my life'
- Enjoying the company of good friends
- Anything Outdoors --- be it gardening, hiking, or a simple walk
- Belly Dancing -- from the costumes to the connecting with oneself thru movement
- Meditation --Yes, I really do meditate
- Music --- I enjoy a wide variety
Here are a few of the things that I thought of:
While working on this list for myself, it occurred to me that kids never seem to be lacking in imagination. It just naturally flows from them and they bounce from one adventure to the next without seeming to take a breath. Yet, as adults most of us have to work at it, some harder than others of course.
So why as adults, does it seem to take such an effort to stay inspired. My opinion is that we get bogged down in the day to day survival. That we don't realize we are not doing ourselves or anyone else any good, when we forget to take a step back and enjoy the small simple pleasures life has to offer.
Posted on my computer, as of today is the following:
- Life is an Adventure, are You Living yours...
I would enjoy hearing, from others, what they do to keep themselves inspired?