Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Favorite Holiday's Movies and

When I started writing I was only going to talk about our favorite Christmas Holiday movies that we like.  Then I found this fascinating article put out by Newsweek, where someone has decided what your personality traits really are based on what Christmas movie is your favorite.   I thought it was a fun read and keeping within my realm of light reading this month.   Though I have still included a list of some of our top choices for Holiday Christmas movies, that we like.




Newsweek Article: 
I like most of them, I wonder what they would say that means, he he









A few of our Favorites, in no particular order:

Miracle on 34th Street ---  Must be the original 1947 flick, not a remake. 

A Charlie Brown Christmas  --- 
                What holiday would be complete without Charlie Brown and the gang.

The Santa Claus Series   ---  We all need a good chuckle this time of year.

The Year Without a Santa Claus --- The Miser brothers, need I say more...

White Christmas  ---  Holiday's, helping those is need & a love story, all rolled in one

The Grinch --- The animated cartoon

The Grinch --- The movie




This is by no means a complete list of our favorites, but should give you ideas for some family entertainment.






What are some of your favorite Holiday Christmas Movies?








No comments: