Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tiflo gifts --- Featured Artisan

Our interview with Tiflo gifts:




How long have you been creating your chosen craft?

I started creating 16 years ago but when my daughter was born I stopped creating. I just started back in December 2010.



What are your crafting influences?

It started as a way to relax and continued on as a hobby and now as a business.


Eathly Toned Earrings

Does anyone in your family do a similar craft?

I had an aunt who was very creative. We started discussing what she created and we have made some of the same items.

Lily In the Fields. Free Shipping

What kinds of places have you displayed your craft in your life?

I have displayed my craft on Ebay, flea markets, my own store and websites.



What else do you do besides create these beautiful pieces?

I am a computer programmer which is an art in itself.



What is your favorite piece that you have created so far?

My favorite piece is the Red Rose Tuorquoise bracelet.

Red Rose Turquoise Bracelet Free Shipping


Why did you make that piece?

I like all types of flowers. I plant them every spring so I thought I can carry the beauty of a flower all the time.



What does it take to create pieces like that?

It takes patience.



What are special about your pieces?

I make sure it is for the arthritic person in mind so the majority of the bracelets are made from stretchy material. The customer never has to take the clasp off.



What makes this kind of craft "good" to you?

The satisfaction derived from each piece once it is completed.

 Creamy Stones w/ a Large Agate Stone.

Tiflo Gifts can be found at:

http://www.artfire.com/users/Tiflo_Gifts_and_More

2 comments:

Tiflo Gifts and More TM said...

Thank you for featuring me.

Entwined Vines Jewelry said...

Your Welcome, we had fun looking at your lovely creations.