Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sarcasm Whimsy Wednesday 5/4/11

We have all had times where that sarcastic comment was on the tip of our tongue. Sometimes we say them, even when we shouldn't and sometimes we hold our tongues. Yet, sarcasm may be the delivery method and not appropriate, depending on the situation, even if it is true....


I compiled a list of some of my favorite sarcastic truism that I or someone close to me has used. No I am not planning on sharing the events surrounding them; I am betting you all have your own fond memories of sarcastic appropriate moments.


Her is my a list of some of my favorite sarcastic statements for your amusement:


Did you have a point or did you just want to hear yourself talk?

Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. You are now in the adult world.

And your crybaby whinny opinion would be...?

I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

You're asking me why?

My tastes run to caviar, my paycheck is stuck at top ramen on a good week.

Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

You're asking me because...

A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

I'd ask to trade for the job behind door number 1 but it could be worse.

I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted paychecks.

Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.

How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

And your point is?



What is your favorite sarcastic saying?

No comments: