Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Featured Artisan --- Togs4Tots

Our Interview with Barbara  owner of  Togs4tots




How long have you been creating your chosen craft?


I have been involved with some type craft since I was in Junior High School.


What are your crafting influences?

My Mother was a seamstress and did beautiful work so I guess it just come natural for me to do sewing.

Purple and Gold Baby Toddler Crochet Cowboy Boots-With Gift Box-handmade custom boutique newborn girl-LSU colors

What kinds of places have you displayed your craft in your life?

I have owned and operated a brick and mortar lingerie and children’s clothing shop.

I also became a ceramic and porcelain doll teacher and owned and operated my own ceramic and porcelain doll shop.

Crochet Handmade Girls Green Hat-handmade, custom boutique newborn -infant toddler

I did ceramics and went to craft shoes for many years until ceramics were not so popular anymore.

In 1999 I sold all of my molds and kilns and decided to try oil painting which I did for a few years. That is when I got started selling online.

After Ebay went so high on their fees I quit selling paintings. In 2004 I decided to start doing my sewing again. I have been sewing since in my Junior High days. I used to make my school clothes.

Baby Shoes-Cowboy Boots White and Rose--With Gift Box-Handmade-- custom boutique newborn boy girl-infant toddler
 
Barbara can also be found:
 
BarbsGalleryofArt
 
Blog

Togs4tots
 
CrochetbyBarb
 
 
Copyright 2011, EntwinedVinesJewelry, Pictures are property of Togs4Tots.
 

No comments: