Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Ramblings -- Happy Halloween!







Happy Halloween every one!





Halloween means something different for everyone and that is ok, we each have our own beliefs.  For myself I find that I am in a very reflective mood at this time of year.  The year so far has been eventful, full and challenging. 

Yet, elements, some of higher importance than others, have been missing and I miss them more and more each day.  While I could bemoan this fact, in reality my reflective mood is my way of assessing how to change this.   So that as I move forward fewer of these elements will be missing.

Some will be easy to change, such as learning new techniques.  That is simply a matter of managing my schedule better.  Easier said than done, but it is definitely an area I am always working on improving.  The list of changes isn't that long and I have already looked at ways to change most of them.

However, what I have been missing the most is one I don't know how to change as it involves others. Which frustrates me to no end, as I am someone of action.  If something needs to change or be fixed, I work on it until I have accomplished it.  In this case it isn't that simple, so it is something I am going to have to be patient with.

So as October comes to an end and November begins, my changes to add the things I have been missing goes into effect.  With the hopes that the one I am missing the most will resolve itself sooner rather than later.


What scheduling conflicts do you struggle with?    How do you deal with them?

No comments: