Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proverb Wednesday 11/16/11

Chinese proverbs have been a favorite of mine since I was a child, enjoying them all.   As I have gotten older I realize the one I seek and reference all the time is in regards to money.  These particular proverbs are a great way to remind ones self that life is about more than things, that time is a priceless commodity, to name a few.  In the last couple of years with our rough economic situation, I find for myself that I am needing the reminder that these particular proverbs provide.



Transcript of A Chinese Proverb About Money


With money you can buy a house but not a home.

With money you can buy a clock but not time.

With money you can buy a bed but not sleep.

With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge.

With money you can see a doctor, but not good health.

With money you can buy a position but not respect.

With money you can buy blood but not life.

No comments: