Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where Did The Year Go? and Favorite Pieces Part One

Wow, I can't believe it is December 2011 already.  This year has just flown by.  In the midst of the holiday selling season I am finding it a challenge to keep up with everything.  As I can imagine a lot of people are struggling with right now.
 
In consideration of how busy you all are, I have decided that instead of doing my usual Gemstone blogs for this month, I am going to post some of our favorites that we have created  this year.  Don't worry I am still going to write my stone blogs, they will resume in January and yep they will post on Thursday's as I really like that day for them. don't ask me why because I have no idea.


Here are  a few of our favorite necklaces we created this year:

 
Apple Jasper Teardrop on Steel Blue Viking Knit Choker
  
Burnt Orange Lampwork and Coral Necklace
Burnt Orange Lampwork and Coral Necklace
  
Zebra Jade Semi Precious Gemstone Orbs Copper Crystals Necklace

Dragonfly with Red, Copper, and Dark Brown Swarovski Crystals Necklace

Dichroic Lampwork Goddess Inlay and Lapis Lazuli Stone  Necklace
Dichroic Lampwork Goddess Inlay and Lapis Lazuli Stone Necklace




Really we like all the pieces we create and it is such a joy when they find a happy home.  Check out our Gallery to see all of our past creations, while you can see our new creations in our Studio online or visit us at Portland Saturday Market.


No comments: