Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Puzzles for Children

I have enjoyed puzzles since I was a kid. Didn't matter what kind.  Be they the flat ones with frames, or the wooden ones shaped like animals or the standard flat ones with no frame, puzzles were an aventure.  Creating a scene as you went, learning how to match shapes and styles.  Ok, I was a puzzle junkie.

So it should be no suprise that when I ran across a puzzle while wandering around on ArtFire that I went  looking for them specifically.  Found all sorts of puzzles, but these really jumped out at me.  As they took me down memory lane back to my own childhood days.

Vintage Playskool Wooden Truck Puzzle

A vintage framed truck puzzle.



Elephant jigsaw puzzle

What child doesn't love elephants?


Vintage Puzzles Lamb and Playskool Set of Two

Fabulous vintage board puzzles.


Fantasy Puzzle - Pegasus

Must not forget the fantasy puzzles that spark the imagination. 




No comments: