Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gift Shopping Tips for 2012


The holidays are once again, just around the corner and as I was jotting notes and revisiting past blogs I had written on the subject I realized I didn't have much new to add year.  Whether that is because I am set in my ways or that the world appears for all intents and purposes to be in the same economic upheaval as the last couple of years, I just do not know.

What I know is that beyond my normal advice, which can be found in the following three links,

Holiday Shopping Tips

Holiday Shopping for Women

Gift Shopping Tips

is that I am focusing more on the personal.  Not just in gifts, both handmade and not handmade, but relationships in general.  Why? you may be asking yourself.  The answer is simple, as the world remains in a precarious balance, I myself am putting a higher priority on maintaining my personal relationships.  While others are withdrawing from the world and maintaining relationships.   Though it is a challenge when the others are doing the opposite and withdrawing from the world, while I focus on keeping maintaining and building those same relationships.  It is an interesting phenomenon to behold. as we all move forward with living are lives while watching and waiting to see what unfolds.

Red and Green Lampwork with Matching Swarovski Crystals Necklace

No comments: