Thursday, November 15, 2012

Noteworthy Blogs 11-15-12


This week in noteworthy blogs we are sharing a few passions.

Tina has a love of cooking, which Thank you doesn't even begin to cover how much I personally appreciate that she also has a love of sharing her cooking on a very regular basis, as I(Tammy) do not enjoy cooking.  I can cook, just don't like to, it takes time away from other things I would rather be doing, yet I love food.  Talking about it, reading about it, researching it, and watching cooking shows.  Have to say my life has been so enriched since I met and became friends with this amazing woman and her family. Anyway, got off track back to today's regularly scheduled programming. 

We both follow a paleo lifestlye and are always on the lookout for new recipes.  The holy grail: a good paleo pizza, blogged the pizza crust recipe she used, the results and a critique.  

Can't wait to have time to try this out myself.  Have any of you tried it?  What's your thoughts on a paleo pizza?



It's November, I am dreaming of the spring garden.  While this hasn't been a reality the last couple of years, there is nothing like growing your own herbs, vegetables and fruits to eat straight from the garden.  

While it hasn't been a reality, I still dream shop. Losing many an hour to drooling over the seed catalogs.  Botanical interests is a web page I follow; they are a high quality seed company.  You can also find them on Facebook.  Highly recommend them if you are into gardening at all.


Any gardening blogs you would recommend?



No comments: