Thursday, November 22, 2012

Noteworthy Blogs 11-22-12

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today's noteworthy blogs cover the decadent and the practical.  As we spend time with our families and remember that both are of  equal importantance.

Practical is what you get from the Financial Highway.  Their posts are always so informative, like Preparing for your Peak Income Years.  Who knew you should plan for it, I sure didn't.


Moving on,

I have a confession to make, I have a weakness, that isn't very Paleo, its desserts.  While my desire for sweets has dropped to almost non existent, it hasn't gone away entirely.  What I have noticed is it is now more of a situation inspired craving versus a constant craving. There is just something about ending a meal, when dining  with family and friends, with desserts that provides a sense of satisfaction and completeness to the event.

Slow Cooker Applesauce Spice Cake is a paleo recipe of an old favorite. 


Enjoy your holiday weekend!





No comments: