Thursday, December 13, 2012

Noteworthy Blogs 12 - 13 -12






Garden history and lore is a favorite pasttime of mine.  It holds a fascination for me that I can't seem to get enough of.  "Words with a Garden History",  find what "Favela" originally meant as a gardening term.  






I love the above blog, gardening is one of my guilty pleasures that I have not had enough time to indulge in during the last couple of years.   Garden blogs are a new obsession that I just recently found and have started indulging in.  Prior to that it I have been known to indulge in gardening books.  Both the useful and the ones with big glossy pictures.  Pictures of practical small gardens, huge impractical gardens, and plant identification books that contain both how to grow and identify the plants as well as history and the lore of  each plant.

Ha, see I am completely obsessed with all growing things, whether they have a practical use or our grown for the shear pleasure of them.  Do you share my obsession with gardening?  What guilty pleasure or hobby to you indulge in for the sheer enjoyment of it?




No comments: