Thursday, February 7, 2013

Noteworthy Blogs 2-7-13

Finding affordable ways to accomplish goals is one of the ways I challenge myself.  Yes, going the easy route is sometimes more practical, however I see no reason why life can't be enjoyed with a minimum of expense.  
    

Pictures 132.jpg

These PVC gymnastic rings are a perfect example, inexpensive to build, practical to store and allows workouts at times that are convenient for my schedule.  Now all I have to do is reinforce some beams to work with them.

What do you use to work out without breaking the bank?




Street Noodles, one of my guilty pleasures, before going Paleo.  It is hands down my favorite meal to indulge in on errand days or at least it use to be.  Went looking after thinking about them and found a Paleo recipe for them using spaghetti squash for noodles.  I have done that for red sauce spaghetti, yet it had never occurred to me to use it as an alternative in other dishes such as street noodles.   Sometimes the simplest things are the most easily overlooked.
 

No comments: