Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hoot! Hoot! Owls Volume One

Artisan's have been using owls in their designs for years.  Owls have always fascinated me.  Their is just something about them that draws one in.   While I like owls I am usually not enamored with the depictions of them in works of art.  So I was very pleasantly surprised to find so many different artisan's on Artfire that have been creating with the owl as the focal point in their designs that I do like.  Liked so much in fact that it was really hard to limit myself in choosing items for this collection.

In this collection I chose to limit myself to mostly natural coloring to the owls, or at least as natural as man made materials can be.  They all have a very traditional feel and look to them.



Hope you have enjoyed my selections.  Is there something you have been drawn to, yet not really liked the artistic creations you have found?  Leave a comment we would love to here from others.

No comments: