Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whimsical Owls Volume Three

Hoot! Hoot! Hooty owls are back, lol, yes I like owls.  Of course as this is the third and final installment of owls this round you probably figured that out.  Not sure what it is about owls that draw me to them.  Yet, I have always liked them, there is just something ancient about them that commands respect.  Their haunting hoot heard in the night, their silent flight as they grace the evening skies.  While not thought of as majestic, you just know the owls have secrets that they are keeping.

Finding artisan's on Artfire who create owls was no problem at all.  The problem was narrowing down my selection.   Whimsical creates with owls as the focal point got my attention.  These are just fun, enjoy!



Do you have a favorite whimsical item?

No comments: